Monday, February 23, 2009

Mandy and Mason


5 comments:

  1. OMG...Charlie just forwarded your emails to my work. I am so glad you are doing this...now I can watch Jessie and Dusty grow up even more. I still can't believe they are teenagers now! I will let all my blog friends know you are blogging and I am sure you will make lots of new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world...it's so much fun:-) I am one of Mandy's blogging friends and I work with Charlie:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging...I am Phil's wife Ann's daughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele and thank you for the Welcome. This is fun, making new friends. Maybe we could meet in person the next time I am in NC.

    Hi Cathy, it is nice to meet you. I am looking forward to getting to know you. You and Mandy can keep me up with what Phil and Ann are doing.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Warsaw, New York
I live in Warsaw, New York with my husband of 19 years, Rick, our 16 year old daughter, Jessi, our 14 year old son, Dusty, our Basset Hound, Freckles, and our two cats, Mario and Lugi. I am currently finishing college with a major in Web Design, and I am currently writing my business plan. I am planning to open my own Web Design Company in July.