Monday, June 8, 2009

Tigers lose in the sectional finals

It was another good game right down to the last inning. Unfortunately, they lost. It was a very close game, 2 to 3. I am so proud of Dusty and the team. They all had their hearts in the game and played well. They are only losing two seniors so they will be a great team again next year.

Go Tigers!

3 comments:

  1. I hate they lost, but I know all you parents and coaches are so proud! Only losing 2 players is a great way to start a new season next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Tigers for a season well played! I know they're bummed about losing the sectional finals, but they should be really proud of how well they played all season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Lou, could you send me an invite to your blog please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Warsaw, New York
I live in Warsaw, New York with my husband of 19 years, Rick, our 16 year old daughter, Jessi, our 14 year old son, Dusty, our Basset Hound, Freckles, and our two cats, Mario and Lugi. I am currently finishing college with a major in Web Design, and I am currently writing my business plan. I am planning to open my own Web Design Company in July.