Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The "Boys of Summer" do it again!

Wow! Another great baseball game. Dusty's team won 10 to 6 this afternoon. Dusty batted 3 for 3 with 1 walk. Mama has to brag a little. lol

They will play again on Friday, somewhere about 2-3 hours away. I am going to take Jessi out of school early Friday so she can go to Dusty's game. Woo hoo!!! I forgot my camera again. I will tell Jessi to remind me to take it Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Dusty and his team! What an exciting time for all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!!! Please remember your camera and send my Congrats to Dusty!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Warsaw, New York
I live in Warsaw, New York with my husband of 19 years, Rick, our 16 year old daughter, Jessi, our 14 year old son, Dusty, our Basset Hound, Freckles, and our two cats, Mario and Lugi. I am currently finishing college with a major in Web Design, and I am currently writing my business plan. I am planning to open my own Web Design Company in July.