Saturday, May 30, 2009

Winners again

The Warsaw Tigers have won again! It was a real nailbitter - the final score was 6 to 5. I have never been so nervous at a game. They will be playing in the sectional semi-finals on Tuesday. All the boys, except one, rode the bus home - poor bus driver, I hope he had ear plugs because they were very loud and happy!!! I invited one of the other players parents over to our house after the game. We had a nice celebration while waiting for the boys to return on the bus. Another player came over also - it was all about baseball until after midnight.
I remembered my camera and here are the pics. Most of them did not turn out well, but here are a couple that did.

Dusty is ready for defense playing second base.


Dusty showing the bunt - he actually did bunt and advanced the runner.

Dusty batting.

Jessi and Brandt - they were happy that I picked them up early from school for the game.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds like your son's team is definitely on a winning streak! Go Tigers!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Warsaw, New York
I live in Warsaw, New York with my husband of 19 years, Rick, our 16 year old daughter, Jessi, our 14 year old son, Dusty, our Basset Hound, Freckles, and our two cats, Mario and Lugi. I am currently finishing college with a major in Web Design, and I am currently writing my business plan. I am planning to open my own Web Design Company in July.