Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baseball and The Boys From Syracuse



Dusty's baseball team had their first scrimmage game yesterday. I love watching him play, especially at this level of play. He played second base. There wasn't much action on the infield, but it was still fun to watch. His first game is next Wednesday. I won't be there, but I will be at Jessi's tennis match and Rick will be at Dusty's game.



Notice the mountain in the background. I am ready to see green trees and flowers. I shouldn't complain, we usually have snow until mid-April.

After baseball, Rick, Dusty, and I went to see Jessi in the musical "The Boys From Syracuse" at school. It was a great show - very funny! Below is a picture of Jessi and two of her friends from the show - Ian, Jessi, and Jessica. This was taken right after the show last night.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Isn't blogging great...even if we can't be with each other, we can share those things with each other! I wish ya'll lived near so I could go to some games (baseball or tennis...love watching both).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe spring is already here and kids are already playing baseball. Time sure does fly when you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Warsaw, New York
I live in Warsaw, New York with my husband of 19 years, Rick, our 16 year old daughter, Jessi, our 14 year old son, Dusty, our Basset Hound, Freckles, and our two cats, Mario and Lugi. I am currently finishing college with a major in Web Design, and I am currently writing my business plan. I am planning to open my own Web Design Company in July.