Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jessi's Birthday


Yesterday was Jessi's 16th birthday. We are all so busy, the only time we could all be together was 6:00pm to 6:30pm. So, we had birthday cake and then dinner. She had a party on Saturday night. The picture is from her party. She had a great day - her boyfriend Brandt spent the afternoon(no school yesterday) with us!

I wish I had time to blog more! I'll be back next week for Dusty's birthday. Did I mention that our cats, Mario and Lugi, are turning one year old. And my Basset hound, Freckles, will be 3 on April 6.

4 comments:

  1. lol..OK...what is up with the book Jessi is holding? Too funny. My Mama's and Freckles' birthday is the same day!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESSI! I mean, 16...really? Jane, we are getting old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book is "Party in my Tummy" ;-) One of her friends gave it to her. When she opened it, she began to sing "There's a party in my tummy". Her closest friends joined her singing. It was so funny.

    I took her shopping and she bought a big coloring book and crayons. Our future President, at age 16, is still coloring!!! Too funny ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are no rules in blogging. Just do it when you can.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Warsaw, New York
I live in Warsaw, New York with my husband of 19 years, Rick, our 16 year old daughter, Jessi, our 14 year old son, Dusty, our Basset Hound, Freckles, and our two cats, Mario and Lugi. I am currently finishing college with a major in Web Design, and I am currently writing my business plan. I am planning to open my own Web Design Company in July.